My Irreversible Point of View

Unfortunately freedom of speech is not totally respected in some parts of the world. That is why I decide to express my point of view in the name of those who are not allowed to express themselves. STAND UP, SPEAK UP! STOP THE TRAFFIK

Friday, February 10, 2006

Iran and its nuclear ambition


Mr. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad محمود احمدی‌نژاد

If you wish to go on with your nuclear program do not be surprised if the Security Council of the United Nations declares heavy sanctions like war. Do not pretend to be a hero because it eventually will harm your own conscience and Iran's people, I mean, your people.
Beware of your acts otherwise the Security Council launches an atomic bomb like U.S. did to Japan during the Second World War.
Be rational and think about Iran's people! Do not be tyrannic, Mr. President.

1 Comments:

  • At February 20, 2006 3:59 PM , Blogger Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad said...

    In the name of Allah!!! You're absolutely right!!!
    How could I never thought of "sactions like war" in the first place?!?!?!
    I believe I've been rather notty with the iranian people, have I not?!
    All I've been thinking about is in having sex with 70 virgins at the same time, and in nuclear warheads to blow up the infidel americans and the israelite intruders, and I almost forgot my own people!!!
    Oh, this is a disgrace! I'm very ashamed... hope you can forgive me!
    Be well!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home